Calculate the volume of a circle with our Circle Volume Calculator. Simply enter the radius of the circle and height of the circle, then click calculate button.
Circle volume formula
The circle volume is calculated using the following formula:
cv = π * r^2 * h
- CV = circle volume
- π = 3.14159.
- r = radius of circle
- h = height of circle
How to calculate circle volume?
The circle volume is calculated by multiplying the area of the area by the height of the circle.
- Measure the radius of the circle then calculate the area of a circle (π * r^2).
- Measure the height of the circle
- Multiply the area by the height of the circle
- circle volume = area of circle * height of the circle
- The final result will give you the circle volume in cubic units.
Example: if the radius of the circle is 20 cm and the height of the circle is 15 cm then calculate the circle volume
Radius of a circle = 20 cm and the Height of the circle = 15 cm
Area of circle = π * r^2 = π * 20^2 = 1256.63 square centimeters
Circle volume = area * height = 1256.63 * 15 = 18849.5592 cubic centimeters.