Calculate the interquartile range (IQR) effortlessly with our online Interquartile Range Calculator. Simply input your dataset in the inputfield, then click the calculate button.
Enter data seperated by commas
|Interquartile Range (IQR):|
|Cumulative Frequency Calculator||class width calculator|
|Skewness and Kurtosis Calculator||All Statistics Calculator|
What is the Interquartile Range?
The interquartile range (IQR) is a measure of statistical dispersion, or in simpler terms, it represents the spread of a set of data. Specifically, the interquartile range is the range between Q1 and Q3 in a dataset.
Interquartile Range Formula
The formula for the interquartile range is
IQR = Q3 – Q1
- IQR = Interquartile Range
- Q1 = Lower Interquartile
- Q3 = Higher Interquartile
How to calculate the Interquartile Range?
Step by step calculate the interquartile range
- Arrange the data in ascending order
- Calculate the Lower interquartile (Q1) and Higher Interquartile (Q3)
- Finally, the Difference between Q1 and Q2 then you get the IQR value