Discount calculator free online calculates discounted price and saving price with both percentage off and fixed price.
What is the discount?
A discount is a reduction in the original price or cost of a product, service, or item. It is typically offered by a seller or provider to incentivize customers to make a purchase.
Discounts are common in various forms of commerce and can take many different forms, including:
These discounts reduce the price by a certain percentage. For example, a 20% discount on a $100 item would reduce the price to $80.
check also – percentage off calculator
Fixed Amount Discounts
In this case, a specific dollar amount is subtracted from the original price. For instance, a $10 discount on a $50 item would result in a final price of $40.
Buy One, Get One (BOGO) or “Two-for-One” Discounts
These offers provide an additional item for free or at a reduced price when you purchase one item at the regular price. For example, “Buy one, get one 50% off.”
Seasonal or Promotional Discounts
Discounts are offered during specific times of the year, holidays, or special events to encourage sales. Examples include Black Friday sales, back-to-school discounts, or Valentine’s Day promotions.
Also, check the triple discount calculator when multiple discounts.
- Discount price = List price – (List price * discount/100)
- Saving Price = List price *discount percentage/100
- Discounted price = List price – Saving price
Example.1:-List price = $5500, discount offer = 12.5%, find discounted price?
solve:-Discounted price = $5500 – ($5500 * 12.5/100)
Discounted price = $4812.5
Discount Example table.
|List price||Discount %||Discounted price||Saving|
How to use a discount calculator?
This calculator is based on two types of discounts first discount percentage and second fixed discount price.
- Percentage off tab then enter the list price in the proper input field and also the discount percentage in the proper input field and then click the calculate button.
- Fixed amount tab so first enter the list price and also put the fixed discount price in the proper input field and then click the calculate button,