You can easily calculate your BMI with this free BMI calculator in kg and feet. Find out the BMI value of your weight in kg and height in feet + inch.
The formula used a BMI calculator in kg and feet
- BMI = weight(kg) / height²(m)
- BMI = 703 x weight(lbs)/height²(inch)
- where lbs – pound
Body Mass Index(BMI) Table
A BMI is a measure of Body Mass Index (BMI), which is the ratio of a person’s weight to height and is classified as either underweight or overweight. The ideal range for adults should be between 18.5 and 24.9 with the average being 23.2
|18.5 – 24.9
|25 – 29.9
Benefits of BMI calculator kg feet
The body mass index calculator is a useful tool to know about your fitness level and know if you are underweight, overweight or obese.
How to use the BMI calculator in kg feet calculator?
- Enter Your Weight in Kilograms: Start by inputting your weight in kilograms into the designated field on the calculator.
- Enter Your Height in Feet and Inches: Input your height in feet and inches in separate input filed
- Click Calculate: Once you’ve entered your weight and height correctly, click the ‘Calculate’ button.
|ml to mg
|mg to ml
|Mole Fraction Calculator
|ml to moles calculator
|moles to ml calculator
|mmol/l to mg/dl calculator
|mg/dl to mmol/l calculator
Read more about BMI – visit