Free online Sxy calculator – Calculate the Sxy values for linear regression with our efficient and user-friendly calculator. Get accurate results for your statistical analysis.
|Sxx Calculator for linear regression||stock average calculator|
|Sxx Syy Sxy calculator for linear regression||All Statistic Calculator|
Formula for Sxy in linear regression
The formula for the sum of the products of the differences between the x-values and the y-values in linear regression (often denoted as Sxy) is:
Sxy = Σ((x – x̄)(y – ȳ))
- Sxy = Sum of the products of the differences
- Σ = sum of a series or summation.
- y and x = individual data points
- x̄ and ȳ = Averages of the x-values and y-values
How to calculator Sxy
To calculate Sxy, you can use the following steps:
- Calculate the mean (average) of the x values.
- Calculate the mean(average) of the y values.
- Subtract the mean of the x values from each x value, (x – x̄)
- Subtract the mean of the y values from each y value,(y – ȳ)
- Multiply the x values and y values
- Sum the products that you just calculated.
This sum will give you the value of Sxy.
How to use the Sxy calculator?
Enter all date x values in the X input field (eg:- 1,2,3,4,5,6,4) then enter all data sets of Y variable in the y input field (eg:- 2,2,3,3,5,9,4,5,6) then click calculate button then you will get sxx, syy and sxy values